Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stationery Folder

       My sister and I do craft shows together. At one of our shows, a lady asked if we had stationery, and our answer, sadly was "no." So in preparation for upcoming shows, I made some fun springy stationery and a cute folder to go with it!

                             Here's the outside, complete with a belly band! The paper I used is
                                            from the Greenhouse Gala pack from Stampin' Up!


This flower in the center of the belly band is made from the
Storybook Cricut cartridge! Thanks Steph!


Here's the inside. It has six stationery papers and envelopes.


The paper is beautifully double sided so there are three of each side!
I used the Stampin' Up! scallop border punch and rounded the corners.



In the bottom corner I stamped a cute little flower from Silhouette Sentiments
in So Saffron ink, both from Stampin' Up!



I had some paper left over so I made a fun card!



The sentiment says "from me to you." It is from a retired Stampin' Up! set.
I also used the Word Window Punch also from Stampin' Up!
The silly birdies are from a clear mount pack of stamps I got at Big Lots for $3!



Yeay my first successful blog! Please forgive my photography as I learn how to take good pictures!
Thanks for visiting!