Thursday, January 13, 2011

My First Chipboard Creation!

Yes, two posts in one day! I love blogging! It's so much easier than I thought it'd be!

Ok, so I have used chipboard before, but never as a stand alone project!
I picked up these layered chipboard letters for .99 cents each at a Hobby Lobby!
I used some Pear Pizzaz (my favorite color!)  paper and ribbon from Stampin' Up!
And some other random papers and ribbon I had.



The funky paper strip on the "M" is from Greenhouse Gala by Stampin' Up! as is the
Chocolate Chip paper on the "G."  I sponged all the edges in coordinating colors.


I used the Butterfly Embosslet from S.U. on my Big Shot on the "E."
Again using the Big Shot, I used the
Buttons Sizzlet to create those cute buttons on the "G."




Then I hung it on the wall in my Craft Loft!


Yeay! Cuteness! (it's a word in my world!)
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: