Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Basic Grey Inspiration

I absolutely love Basic Grey's Hopscotch collection!  Everything on this card is Basic Grey.  I am taking this online class with Kristina Werner and this is a layout she came up with! I cannot take the credit! Go to her blog so see what else she came up with for this collection at www.kwernerdesign.com She is super talented!  So this is my spin on a card she did!


I love the popped pieces!


You can buy a package of these office tabs separately and they are so cute!  Everything in the collection works together so it's hard to mess anything up!


I absolutely love the color combinations and how they incorporate into all the different patterned papers! So if you haven't yet, go check out Kristina Werner's blog then go get on eBay and get yourself some Hopscotch paper! You won't regret it!

No comments: