Friday, February 4, 2011

Addicted to Basic Grey

OK so I have a problem. I am addicted to Basic Grey.  As mentioned in my last post, Kristina's layouts are so versatile!  You will notice that this is almost the same layout as the card in my previous post!

The patterned paper in the background of this card, I have decided, is my favorite from the Hopscotch collection!  And just look at that flower! It coordinates perfectly!


The "Thanks" stickers are micro mono stickers from BG as well! When I received them in my kit, I thought they had been damaged! They have little marks all over them, looking like they had got stepped on a few times! Only later, after asking around, did I learn they were distressed and supposed to look like that! Duh! That made me feel really dumb, but it makes sense! Their distressed look works perfectly with the rest of the collection! 


OK, so maybe the next time I post, I will have something other than Basic Grey....or maybe not! Like I said I am addicted and there is just so much fun to be had with this collection! Catch you next time!


1 comment: