Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring Time...well almost!



Well, maybe it's not even ALMOST spring. With all the snow and ice, it seems like winter is here to stay! However, I was inspired by a fellow blogger with some spring flowers. So I lifted the idea and put it on a bottle! Visit her blog here http://www.mailebelles.blogspot.com/ She has some serious flower fusion going on and though I am very proud of my project, I actually think she did a better job! So here it is!

I cut out the flowers using my Stamping Cricut Cartridge then added some buttons on top. Then popped them up with some dimentionals! The paper for the flowers is from Basic Grey...imagine that! The base paper of the bottle is from Greenhouse Gala  and the tan is Crumb Cake, both by Stampin' Up!



The white button on the purple flower is actually a Christmas button...I just flipped it over! Shh! Don't tell!


I used my Storybook Cricut Cartridge to cut out the word "Spring." I love how the letters go off the edges of the paper!


Yeay! I love blogging! It's so much fun! Thanks for visiting!