Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beautiful Blue

Hello everyone! I made this card a few days ago. I was inspired by the beautiful blue sky to make a blue card! So here it is!



I've been going much more simple on my cards lately and I think I like it!
I kept having a tendency to try to mix too many patterns and shapes, so I took a step back and decided to go simple. I am happy with the results I have had lately!


And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.

Genesis 1:20-21 



Cardstock: Kraft; Baja Breeze by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Marjolaine by Basic Grey
Stamps: Hostess set Silhouette Sentiments by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Tempting Turquoise by Stampin' Up!


Thanks for visiting!


No comments: