Sunday, July 10, 2011

Get Organized!



So what have I been doing today? Other than beating Chad at Scrabble,
I decided I needed to do some organizing!

I went through all my envelopes, measured them and labeled them!
It was so frustrating trying to find the right size for a card
since they were all mixed together!


Who knew I had 8 different sizes of envelopes?! Why? No clue!

                                      

                         I found this really cute green basket at World Market to fix up my cards!
            I had them in an expandable filing system and they were getting bent so I had to do something!



They are all appropriately labeled according to occassion!


Ah, yes...while moving things around, I found several different stacks of random paper!
So, poof! Organized!


Though I am very happy to have my own space, it's well...uninviting.
I need some inexpensive storage solutions! Help! I have a lot of room,
but I think I need to move things around! Any ideas? Let me know!


Thanks for visiting! Stop by again soon, I am determined to post more often!


No comments: