Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finger Inking!


Hello everyone! This week at summer card camp, I learned how to finger ink!
It's fun to get messy! Here's my card with this week's colors!


I am in LOVE with these colors! I will definitely be using this color combo for Valentine's Day! I've always liked using pink and brown together but this combination puts it over the top!


The base of the card is Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up!
The pink is by Brazill and is stamped with my polka dot background stamp!
The patterned paper is Basic Grey from the Hopscotch collection!
The butterflies are from Stampin' Up!


Yes, I used a hodgepodge of designs and companies and I love the result!
I will certainly be doing more finger inking in the future! Thanks Jennifer McGuire!
And Thank YOU for visiting! Ta Ta for now!


No comments: