Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 4 Card Camp Creations!


I'm so sad Summer Card Camp is almost over! It was so much fun!
Here is creation #1!


This color combo is my favorite of the 4 weeks!
Green is my favorite color and it goes so well with blue!


I got the idea for this card from the latest Paper Crafts Magazine!
The idea is that the rectangles are purposely adhered crooked for a funky look!


Patterned paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!
Letters and Die: Ashlyn's Alphabet Cricut cartridge
Ink: Martha Stewart

Here is Creation #2!
I used the scraps from Creation #1 and straightened things out a bit!


I feel like this card has a little of an Asian feel to it.
 I didn't mean to, but I like it!


I also like that the patterned paper isn't taking over my card.
 I kind of feel that way about Creation #1.


Yes, I know I spelled Thanks wrong...as my husband kindly pointed out!
I didn't have a green K and S, so X will have to do!

Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Cardstock: Whisper White and Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!
Letters: Love Sticker Tablet from Deja Views

Well that's all folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: