Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Oldies but Goodies!

Hello Everyone! It's been way too long!
I was organizing my desktop folder and I ran across these pics of cards I made forever ago!
They never made it to my blog, so here they are!


I learned how to make the petals of the flower from Scrapbooks Etc Magazine.
Don't ask me which issue, I have no clue!



The layout design also came from a magazine of some sort!
Sorry I don't know anything!


This card idea was lifted from my sister, Laura!
She made a similar card, and I decided to try one of my own!


I DO know that the card stock the sentiment is on is Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up!


Well that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by!
 I will have another post up soon, I promise!
Hopefully my next post will be of my new and improved Craft Loft!

No comments: