Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flowers!

Ok, are these not sooo cute?

So I wanted to make some embellishments to sell at my craft shows this fall
and I decided on flowers. HEHE! They are so cute!


So, are you ready to learn how to make them?
Here we go with my first "how to!"

This is what it will look like when it's all done!


Step 1: find a cute flower punch or a flower on you Cricut!
Punch/ Cut out 3 of them.


Step 2: Add some ink to distress it a little


Step 3: Curl up the petals


Step 4: Adhere your 3 flowers together offset from each other


Step 5: Stick a brad through the middle


Step 6: Apply some dimensional adhesive to the back


And Ta Da!


Super cute! I made a ton of different colors and they only take
5 minutes to make!



I hope to see your flower creations soon!
TTFN!

No comments: