Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome Home!

Alright, I can't take ALL of the credit for this one!
This is a magazine I had never bought before.
 I only bought it because it was 40% off!


And surprisingly, I found inspiration!


My Sister and her family are in the process of moving into a new home.
They have been way stressed to get it livable before school starts!
I thought it would be nice to come "home" to a little happiness in the mailbox!



I even put a 'W' on their door!
 I'm pretty sure it got a smile out of them!


Card Stock: Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip from Stampin' Up!
and some random yellow I had
Stamp: Trendy Trees Stampin Wheel from Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by!
Good news, my craft loft is finished with it's update!
And I love it! I will have pics up soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ack! SOOOOO cute!! And I can comment! Yay! ;)