Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two Card Tuesday

Now, don't expect two cards EVERY Tuesday!
Or maybe that's a good idea! Hmm...

Ok, Here's card #1
It's a Bridal Shower card I made for a friend


She loves lavender, so I made it a nice mix of purples.



The "Happily Ever After" was made on my Cricut! Isn't it so cute?
I found it on the Ahslyn's Alphabet Cartridge.

Card Stock: Crumb Cake from Stampin' Up!
Purple patterns and Tan from 8X8 Latte paper pack by DCWV
Punches from EK Success and Stampin' Up!

Onto card #2!
This is a Thank You card I sent to my wonderful Mother-In-Law!
Love you, Patty!


A few days ago, I had a Stampin' Up! party and I got a free pack of
Blueberry Crumble designer paper!  I think this card was made with ALL
Stampin' Up! products!


Oops, I lied! I used a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
to round that top corner!


I love this card! It has made my favorites list!

Card Stock: Crumb Cake by Stampin' Up!
Blueberry Crumble (retired) by Stampin' Up!
Ribbon: Twill Tape by SU
Punch by EK Success (oops I lied again!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip by SU
Stamps: "Thank You" from Silhouette Sentiments by SU
Owl from Forest Friends by SU
Polka Dots from Apple Blossoms by SU

See you again soon!

No comments: