Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Craft Loft!


Ok, I promised pics of my new Craft Loft!

Here is before, a closed up, over crowded mess!


After!



Cleaner, Organized, Open!
And my favorite part? This is what you see when you
get to the top of the stairs!


Cuteness!!!
  Green is my favorite color and I LOVE love these caddies!
Here's a closer look:


Every Caddy is labeled with these cute pink tags!
(Fiskars tag punch for $2 at Flower Factory!)


And inside is a world of fun longing to be the centerpiece of my next creative masterpiece!


This embellishment organizer was a gift from Santa last year!
Thanks, Santa!


Moving down the long table, we take a stop at
Cricut Central!


Next to Cricut Central is Big Shot Station!
Accessories are conveniently located in a cute bin within easy reach!


At the end of the table is my Paper mess.
I have yet to come up with a creative solution for my patterned papers.
Solids are organized by color...the patterned papers lay in a heap on top.
I have ideas but nothing practical enough.


Another new addition to the loft is this nice inspiration spot!
I have some random things I like in the bottom right.
At bottom left are some organization ideas,
and top right are a few card sketches I want to try!


Craft Loft yeay!!! I love it! See you again soon!



1 comment:

Anilu F said...

Love the cards you made for Katrina's giveaway!, thank u! :)